Introduction to Trichology is an online learning course for aspiring trichologists. Our step-by-step approach builds a knowledge and understanding of hair and scalp issues, so you can share your wisdom in the classroom, the work place, home or clinic.
The course is designed to enable the learner to gather and develop the knowledge needed to deliver the National Occupational Standards (NOS) in Hairdressing, including the Senior Hair Professional, which has been developed by employers.
The course is suitable for:
- Employers who want to look at ways of developing their business through knowledge of Trichology and the business opportunities that may follow.
- Mentors and Assessors who work with Apprentices will gain knowledge to stretch, challenge and develop apprentices to have the skills to achieve the highest standards of client care.
- Teachers and Lecturers who deliver Hairdressing training at Level 3 and want to know more of the “science bit” will acquire specialist knowledge targeted to their profession.
- Hairdressers, Barbers and Salon Managers who want to refresh previous knowledge and develop new skills in consultation and enhance client retention through knowledge of hair and scalp disorders can do so without needing to take time to travel from their workplace.
- Return to Education learners who want to develop their knowledge by taking on an achievable taster as part of the journey to further and higher education.
Once you have completed this course you can continue to develop your knowledge to gain an accredited Level 4 Course in Trichology and move forward to become a qualified Trichologist and a member of the Association of Registered Trichologists.
Check out how Wil Fleeson's Trichology study transformed his career in the promo video above.
Above all, we want you to enjoy your studies and get the most from the opportunity!
Our most experienced member of the teaching team and the architect of many of our course modules. Keith delivers the key Certificate in Trichology lectures at our school in Milton Keynes.
StartUnderstanding our Introduction to Trichology course
StartPart 1. Learning Objectives
Start1.1 Sciences Studied in Trichology (0:30)
Start1.2 Levels of Organisation of the Human Body (0:22)
Start1.3 Relate Main body Systems to Trichology (3:45)